Threat Management services are utilised as they more efficiently and effectively prevent sophisticated and advanced
targeted threats designed to infiltrate and steal business information, customer personal details, such as
bank account and payment card data.
The proven approach to threat management gives more operational insight, real-time
fortification and improved mitigation strategies.
Since our threat management is delivered through industry-leading managed security services,
organisation can depend and put efforts on product/service delivery, and profit maximization,
in short you can focus on your core business objectives.
We offer the following services that can assist you with your compliance requirements:
- A vulnerability scan is a method of evaluating the security of a computer, or network by
simulating an attack by a malicious user, known as a hacker. The process involves an
active analysis of the system for any potential vulnerabilities that may result from poor
or improper system configuration, known and/or unknown hardware or software flaws, or
operational weaknesses in process or technical countermeasures.
- Our experienced qualified consultants utilise industry leading tools sets to conduct both
external and internal vulnerability scans. At the conclusion of the assessment, a customised
and comprehensive report identifying all vulnerabilities and their respective (or recommended)
steps to remediation will be provided.
- Penetration testing is the practice of testing a computer system, network or Web application
to find security weaknesses (vulnerabilities) that a malicious user, known as a hacker,
- Penetration testing is the practice of testing a computer system, network or web applications
to find security weaknesses (vulnerabilities) that a malicious user, known as a hacker, could exploit.
The technical assessment tests the resiliency of systems and controls of the scoped environment.
- As part of this service we will proactively identify any Open Web Application Security Project
(OWASP) top 10 threats that exist in the web application and provide the necessary advice to rectify
and remediate all the vulnerabilities we discover.
- Social engineering the function that encompasses a broad spectrum of malicious activity, that
a cyber attacker utilises to exploit an organisations People and Processes. Using a variety of media,
phone calls and social media, to trick people into offering them access to sensitive information.
- Six common attack types used are Phishing, Spear phishing, Pretexting, Baiting, Quid pro quo and Tailgating.
When successful, they enable attackers to gain legitimate, authorized access to confidential information.
- Our consultants use leading industry toolsets to conduct social engineering attacks which can help you
understand you organisations security posture and defined a targets security awareness program.
- In todays ever-changing information technology systems and broaden threat vector organisations need to
deploy toolsets that facilitate controlled change management, logging, and real-time alerts to breaches
of documented standard device builds.
- We have partnered with industry leading organisations to provide tools like NNT Change Tracker and NNT Logger
providing SIEMS (security information and event management) and logging functionality.
- With respect to vulnerability management we can offer Nexpose from Rapid7 and Qualys VM
as cloud service. With regard to penetration testing we can offer Metasploit Pro from rapids, regarded in the
industry as the leading pen test tool.
- We can also provide as a partner, the McAfee suite of products. By Collaborating, together we can
ensure that Advanced targeted attacks designed to defeat security systems through approaches that either confuse or evade defenses
are detected, contained and remediated.
...Give us a call and discuss how we can assist you?